Re: [Trlog] TS-850 polling problem

To: "Ville Hiilesmaa" <oh2mm@nettilinja.fi>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TS-850 polling problem
From: "Mirko Sibilja" <s57ad@amis.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:56:52 +0100
Hei Ville,

I think the culprit is polling rate (I experienced same issues with IC-751A
several years ago and latter with TS-850S as well, unless I increased both
polling rate and RESPONSE TIMEOUT parameters.

Beside that, try to run TR from pure DOS, although I have never met any
problems running TR from DOS window under Win98SE.

73 & GL de Mirko, S57AD