Re: [Trlog] QSX freq in bandmap - ?

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] QSX freq in bandmap - ?
From: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 13:28:49 -0600
Thanks guys for the comments.  I made it through one night okay :) tonight
I'll try some of these ideas.  My rigs are interfaced, but I'm using both
rigs, one to RX and one to TX - which I imagine either adds complexity to
the solution, or makes it impossible.  I will try running one radio split
(as Mirko suggested) and see if I like how it works.

Mark, N5OT