[Trlog] 7QP contest module questions

To: <>
Subject: [Trlog] 7QP contest module questions
From: "David Ashworth" <>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 23:32:07 -0000
Hello to all.  I have not used TR for a couple of years, so please forgive
me.  I am trying to get TR to work in the 7QP contest for next week.  I am
running ME (came with the laptop) and TR ver 6.79.  That works fine.  Then,
went to the 7QP site: and got the two
files for the contest.  Put them in the same directory (log) and cannot see
the contest in the lists of contests.  A funny thing happens, when I go into
TR, the 7QP module comes up.  I cannot figure out how to configure my rig,
port, etc from here.  I wonder if this module is working for anyone else.
Just for fun, I selected CAL QSO PARTY and was able to configure the rig
settings.  So, looking for help, thanks, Dave, NC6P

Trlog mailing list