[ct-user] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20060625 (25June 20

To: <>, <>,<>, <>,<>, <>,<>, <>
Subject: [ct-user] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20060625 (25June 2006)
From: "Randy Thompson, K5ZD" <>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 14:18:42 -0000
Ready for the IARU and WRTC-2006, there is a new release of the Super Check
Partial database files available at

This set of files was created out of 2,899,131 QSOs from 2,445 logs. The
full data set contained 111,374 unique calls resulting in a master.dta file
of 39,240 calls after filtering.

- I have added the announced WRTC calls to the master files.
- I am dropping the separate database files for the ARRL Sweepstakes.  You
can use the masterusve.dta files for this contest.
- I didn't receive many logs for the recent WPX CW contest.  Please send

The dta files can be downloaded individually or in a complete package as a
zip file.

Please send me your IARU and WAE logs immediately after the contests.  The
easiest thing is to cc when you submit your Cabrillo
format log to the sponsor's robot.

I will produce the next set of SCP files in early September.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD

PS - If you find bad calls in the SCP files, let me know about it!

CT-User mailing list
CT on the web: