[Trlog] A little help?

To: TR-Log Reflector <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] A little help?
From: Fred Jensen <k6dgw@foothill.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 19:56:12 -0700
The 'calls worked' line at the bottom of the screen works fine, except
for those I've worked on that band/mode where I can't see the call
hardly at all.  I'm pretty much totally colorblind and there is no
contrast for me.  My wife tells me they are essentially black on very
dark red.  Unfortunately, it's a really hard combination for me to
discern.  I don't have any other problems with the other windows on the
TR screen.

Is there anyone out there who is either in a similar situation and has
solved this problem, or who could give me the codes for something like
very light on very dark, or vice versa.  I've messed around with them in
the .CFG file a bit, but it is a long and frustrating process.

73,

Fred K6DGW
Auburn CA CM98lw