Re: [Trlog] TR (DOS contest programs) wil outlive Windoze

To: "ke5c" <ke5c@hot.rr.com>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR (DOS contest programs) wil outlive Windoze
From: "William Liporace - NA2NA" <will-na2na@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:39:39 -0400
Go to Linux.org for all sorts of flavors!!  I am a SuSE Linux fan. There are
lots out there to play with. It is nice to have some thing that works....
Maybe we can get Tree to port to Linux.....

I do have a friend working on a neat Linux contest logging software. There
are also lots of others out there. Maybe I will get my shack PC to be 100%
Linux.

Will NA2NA