[Trlog] Version 6.82 release

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Version 6.82 release
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 10:58:31 -0700
As promised - Version 6.82 is now available.  While this is NOT public
domain, I have put it up here for easy access for a short period of time:

http://www.kkn.net/~tree/ALL682.ZIP

If you miss it - send me or George an e-mail asking for a copy.

Again, this is a beta version - there are things that do not work.  They are
documented in the README.TXT file included with the .ZIP file.

This has a totally rewritten radio interface module - which was a TON of
work.  At least now - I have a stake in the ground for furthur enhancements
and fixes.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.net