[Trlog] Using 6.82 or 6.83

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Using 6.82 or 6.83
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:28:10 -0400
I am contemplating using either 6.82 or 6.83 instead of 6.79 this weekend
because of super radio frequency response time (i.e. setting radio
frequencies from the computer and setting splits on 40) and hopefully
multiplier updating (no memory mult overload (flashing mults that happens in
6.79).   The only negative that I know of for 6.82/83 is the absence of the
"exchangeradio" command that I used a lot.

I am wondering if anyone has found any other negative behavior in 6.82/83
that they have discovered that I have not (and might change my mind)?

I have all 3 versions in my "log" directory and also wondering if anyone has
a fast (maybe macro) to quickly change between versions (without renaming 4
files (TR.EXE, TR.OVR from TR682.EXE and TR682.OVR)) ?

Thanks and good luck this weekend

Mike W9RE