[Trlog] TR683

To: "'TRLog Reflector'" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] TR683
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:46:28 -0700
1.  LASTCQFREQ doesn't work right and it does work OK in TR679.  Invoking
this command does put TR-Log in CQ Mode, but it does not change the radio's
frequency.  It effectively makes the current frequency the CQ frequency and
replaces any Band Map entry at that frequency with the CQ/nnn entry.

2.  CQ EXCHANGE NAME KNOWN MESSAGE does not work although it doesn't work in
TR679 either.  I'll go back to some earlier versions and try to find where
it dropped out.  By "not work" I mean it doesn't send the CQ EXCHANGE NAME
KNOWN MESSAGE, but rather the normal CQ EXCHANGE MESSAGE.

3.  After aborting an Alt-D call and coming back to it later (Space Bar),
the call sign is missing from the Call Sign Window, although the station can
be worked and logged properly.

73,
Ed - W0YK