[Trlog] On deck call results

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] On deck call results
From: "Robert Brandon" <rb@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:45:26 -0600
I used the new version of TR (6.85) in SS this weekend, and it worked pretty
well.  The "on deck" call for the second radio didn't usually disappear, but
there were two instances where it did.  First was when I cancelled an auto
CQ on the run radio.  The other was stranger -- if I loaded a call quickly
and tried to immediately use it, it wasn't always there and I'd end up in
S&P mode on the run radio.  I also noticed that if I started to load a
second radio call, then backed out with ESC, there'd be gibberish in the on
deck call window.  (No consequence, but a little odd.)

Even though I almost never use packet, I always use the band map so I can
mark pileups to come back to, see when I've last swept a band, etc.  It was
kind of cool this weekend to see the on deck call load from the band map.
It would be really cool (though really complicated, I'm sure) to see the
NEXTBANDMAP functions work with the second radio.

Robert K5PI