[Trlog] 6.85 Bandmap in SS

To: "TRLog Reflector" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] 6.85 Bandmap in SS
From: "David Hachadorian" <k6ll@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 02:41:11 -0000
I think I was using v6.85 in SS CW. It was tr.exe and tr.ov
from 6.85 and all the other files from ALL 6.79. Maybe I
missed an ALL distribution in there somewhere.

Anyway, When I did the following:

1. Click on a bandmap spot on the inactive radio to get the
station on deck.
2. Hit the spacebar to call the station.
3. The station does not come back to me.
4. Hit escape to remove him from the callsign window.

The bandmap would then revert to the bandmap of the active
radio.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ