Re: [Trlog] Ver 6.85

To: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>,"'TRLog Reflector'" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Ver 6.85
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 14:16:37 -0500
Dale,

I checked this using 6.85 and a  IC-781 and I do not observe what you do.
My radio goes to each frequency immediately.  When I use 6.79 I find that
the first time after booting up, the program and radio won't work (change
frequency) until I do it a second time but after that it normally works ok
but with a noticeable delay (~.75 second) but not using 6.85.

The one thing I notice in 6.85 is the delay on the screen after hitting
return that makes it  possible to think you didn't hit return if you are
super fast with hitting keys.  Not really a problem just a slight thing to
get use to.

Mike W9RE