[Trlog] How do I insert a space?

To: "tr log" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] How do I insert a space?
From: "Bob Tellefsen" <n6wg@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 20:22:16 -0800
I'm setting up TR for the Stew Perry contest coming up.

In CQ mode, when I reply to a station calling me, TR sends his call then my
grid square right hard on the heels of his call with no space.  I want to insert
a space between his call and my grid.

I've tried adding a @ in front of my exchange, but that sends his call
twice.  I tried an underline ( _ ) but no luck.  I tried adding a couple of
half spaces ( ^^ ) but no luck.  I've gone through the manual, but I can't find
anything that addresses this.

Can anyone suggest something that might work?

Thanks and 73
Bob N6WG