[Trlog] TR-Log & Windows ME

To: "TR-Log" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] TR-Log & Windows ME
From: "Rolf T Salme" <rolf.salme@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 19:08:54 +0100
Dear All,

First, let me apologize for presenting my question
in such an obscure fashion; what I intended to ask
was simply if TR-Log will run under the form of
DOS that comes with Windows ME. Various links
when Googling with "Windows ME" seem to suggest
that WME DOS is something particular - or outright
unaccessible/useless for DOS-based s/w.

Judging by your encouraging remarks, the possible
problems with ME-style DOS do not seem unsur-
mountable.

I plan to go to Vietnam and revive my old XV9SW
call and the contest I have in mind is the RDXC
in March. On CW, i.e.

73 & cu on the air,
Rolf
SM5MX