Re: [Trlog] Help Please Windows XP

To: <trlog@contesting.com>, "W6SX Hank Garretson" <w6sx@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Help Please Windows XP
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:44:28 +0500
Do the search on "Windows XP" in TRlog reflector archive. You will get all
the answers. The topic has been discussed many times since XP appeared on
the market. XP does not allow direct access of the ports so TRlog does not
work with XP. Just use 98 and dual boot of the computer if you still need XP
for other purposes.

73, Igor UA9CDC