To: <>
From: "Mike Brown" <>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 04:56:51 -0000
I've had my 2 serial, 1 parallel port for probably about 8 years now and it
has always worked fine in Dos. but the program and the steps you take I
could see might  and now that I'm using XP and WriteLog most of the time
now, if I format the drive or put it on another pc running XP, I just go to
the site and download the file for XP, which is an .exe and it does more of
the work. The Dos version is a bit of a challenge, and I can imagine
difficult for those who have never used Dos. I have yet to try the PCI board
that gives you 4 serial ports from another company. I really didn't need it,
but at such a great price, I thought it would be nice to have in case I ever
needed it.

Glad to hear Dan helped you get it going. I just hope we don't run into
problems with them not putting empty pci slots in. I guess then we move to
USB and Bluetooth and hope for the best.

73, Mike K9MI