[Trlog] 6.8latest bandmap

Subject: [Trlog] 6.8latest bandmap
From: VR2BrettGraham <>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:51:54 +0000
I duped 9M4SDX today, even though the bandmap said
it wasn't a dupe.

I now have lost count how many times this has happened.

I also can't say for certain when this behavior started.

9M4SDX was in the bandmap twice when this happened.
I ^-end selected the one that showed the station was
working split, but the radio was tuned by the program
as if I had selected the non-QSX bandmap entry.

These bandmap dupes (as in same call is in bandmap
twice) are seen here from time to time, too.

And until I enabled bandmap = all modes, from time to
time when on SSB, there would be spots in the bandmap
from below bandmap cutoff frequency & vice versa.

Now either this is only happening to me or nobody else
notices... ;^(

73, VR2BrettGraham.

Trlog mailing list