Re: [Trlog] 687 memory

To: KL7RA <kl7ra@ptialaska.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] 687 memory
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:41:22 -0700
On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 01:49:48AM -0900, KL7RA wrote:

> Going back in the archive I read from Tree:
>
> >I am thinking that if I get those debugged, that I will distribute the
> >program
> >in protected mode from now on.  I doubt many people are using the program on
> >computers that only have 640K of memory anymore.
>
> Is 687 in protected mode? Maybe the memory check top right corner is reading
> something else.

Actually - it isn't.  I had discovered some kind of occasional hang when in
protect mode I think - which I was going to debug furthur - but haven't
gotten around to it yet and I decided to stick with "real" mode.

I can probably fix the memory different between the versions by playing
with some stuff.  Of course, if I took out packet or something like that
it would be easier.  :-)

Tree