Re: [Trlog] TR4W

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR4W
From: "ua4wli" <>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:48:00 +0500
Hello Steve!

Thanks for interest to the program. The parallel port is not supported yet,
though also LPTWDMIO.SYS is included in installation file. I think in some
days LPT will work.

Several days ago has been really created the reflector for beta testers ,
but while he is Russian-speaking:

In any case I shall be glad to messages and wishes sent on my address.

> No problem getting TR4W 1.17 to talk to my TS-950SDX.
> However, TR4W is not talking to my parallel ports - either for CW keying
> or
> external bandswitching control. I suspect it has something to do with the
> TR4W
> LPTWDMIO.SYS driver being incompatible with my Windows parallel port
> driver,
> which maps my parallel ports to LPT2 and LPT3. My parallel ports do work
> fine
> with N1MM Logger, which uses DLPORTIO.SYS for parallel port control.
> Good start !
> 73,
> Steve, N2IC

Trlog mailing list