Re: [Trlog] Switching Headphones

To: Kevin Stockton <n5dx2005@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Switching Headphones
From: kk1l@intergate.com
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 22:06:01 -0400
Kevin,

There is a parallel port bit which is used to choose which rig is
active. Then PTT would choose inactive radio in both ears. Alt-R
chooses the radio and the footswitch chooses PTT. You can use
ctrl-leftshift to activate PTT. There is also a control
TOGGLESTEREOPIN which can control a parallel port pin
(5 or 6) from the keyboard. Look at the manual and the README file.

Does this help?