Re: [Trlog] Switching Headphones

To: "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Switching Headphones
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 07:50:16 -0400
That's Terry Zivney, N4TZ, in the National Contest Journal.  Very neat mod.

If you enable pin 5 on your LPT port, set the jumper that receives pin 5
control inside the DXD to NA position, set up your logcfg properly (Stereo
Control Pin = 5,Stereo Control Port = 1 (assuming you are using LPT-1), and
put the DXD's front-panel switch in PTT RX mode then you should be able to
get stereo control without modifying your DXD.  Since I don't have TR or my
DXD any more, I'm doing this from documentation, and I can't find what
keyboard key toggles "stereo" mode, but think it is probably the "~" key.

73, Pete N4ZR