Re: [Trlog] one more question: Orion II and TR 6.87

To: "bob hervatine" <kf6jsp@hotmail.com>, Trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] one more question: Orion II and TR 6.87
From: John Unger <w4au@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 07:25:57 -0400
Hi Bob -

With my Orion I Version 6.87 changes frequency fine when change bands
manually with the buttons on the rig. I don' think there are any
differences between the Orion I and II so far as computer control are
concerned. Here is the radio part of my logcfg.dat file (you can ignore the
OMNI_IV stuff):

RADIO ONE NAME = OMNI_IV
RADIO ONE TYPE = IC781
RADIO ONE RECEIVER ADDRESS = 4