[Trlog] Field Day Carbillo

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Field Day Carbillo
From: W6SX Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:43:49 -0700
Did a play-around 1D effort from home.  Used POST to create .cbr file.

Tried to use LOTW TQSL to certify the .cbr file for LOTW
upload.  First time through, TQSL said I had invalid contest name,
and indeed there was no CONTEST line in the .cbr file that POST
produced.  I added CONTEST: FD as line six in the .cbr file and
edited my TQSL Cabrillo specifications to include FD contest in field six.

Tried TQSL again and it accepted CONTEST: FD ok, but now hiccuped at line 12.

Here is the first part of the .cbr file:

START-OF-LOG: 2.3
CREATED-BY: TR Log POST Version 6.82
CALLSIGN: W6SX
CATEGORY: MULTI-ONE ALL HIGH MIXED
CLAIMED-SCORE: 368
CONTEST: FD
NAME: Hank Garretson
ADDRESS: 377 Monterey Pine Road
ADDRESS: PO Box 1213
ADDRESS: Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
OPERATORS: W6SX, KB1MWO
QSO: 14000 CW 2007-06-23 1801 W6SX                     VE6NEW        2A Ab
QSO: 14000 CW 2007-06-23 1802 W6SX                     KB7ARA        3A Ew

Here is the TQSL error message:

Signing using CALL=W6SX, DXCC=291
Error: Signing aborted due to errors
Error: C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\My
Documents\Chapster\Eudora Attach\FD.CBR: Operator aborted operation on line 12

Get same result using the POST that came with 6.79 and with POST 6.82.

What have I done wrong?

73,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California