[Trlog] Funny band map behavior in 6.86 & 6.88

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Funny band map behavior in 6.86 & 6.88
From: John Unger <w4au@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:06:34 -0500
I don't use the band map feature all that often but do like to have it
turned on in CQWW to avoid dupes when I S&P down a band. Anyway, I was
testing things out and discovered that I can populate the band map fine and
all the calls show up OK. But when I do a CTRL-END to go to the band map
and a call/freq to work someone I passed over before, the whole band map
area of the screen turns black and the call sign under the cursor is the
only one that is visible on the band map. The cursor keys move around and
highlight other calls one at a time in white on black. ESC takes me back to
the main screen and the band map looks normal again, showing all the calls...

Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon or can you tell me what's going on?

tnx es 73 - John, W4AU