Re: [Trlog] Set Up Question

To: "N4OGW" <rt_clay@bellsouth.net>, trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Set Up Question
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:34:16 -0600
I had forgotten that W0YK et al have a simple setup in the NCCC site for
the NS, with this specific link for the TR instructions:

http://www.ncccsprint.com/tr-log.htm

This should work.

I'll go back and confirm it's this way (excluding the TRMASTER pre-fill
data which I do not use) in my cfg file for the NS. I also developed my own
"standard.cfg" file which I import and use with all contests for the colors
and SO2R operation. I "improved" it recently and something tells me that I
have got something in there that somehow modifies the instructions in the
W0YK guidelines mentioned above.

Thanks to W9RE for the help.

Jim N3BB