[Trlog] Names database

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Names database
From: Scott Neader KA9FOX <scott@ka9fox.qth.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 11:22:27 -0600
OK, I know I should RTFM before asking questions, but maybe someone
can push me in the right direction and save me a bunch of time here.

When I type in a call I want the Name and QTH to appear, from my last
log, as a reference point.  OK, it does... but it's really old data
because I haven't updated it in years.  After last night's Sprint, I
realized that it's really cruddy and I need to fix it up.

I just want to feed it my previous few Sprint logs to help fix some
of the bad data.

Can someone point me in the right direction?  I tried going into
Post > Utilties > Edit TRMASTER.ASC > Add data from various types of
files >  Load calls and data from a log.dat... but even after doing
this for 2 recent logs, specifying the start point for the Name and
QTH, it didn't change the data.

I'm probably confusing the names database with the super check
partial callsign thing.

Help?

- fox