[Trlog] TRLog under dosemu and FreeDos

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] TRLog under dosemu and FreeDos
From: Joe Barr <joe@w5ct.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:38:57 -0500

I'm setting up TRLog to run under both FreeDos in a dual-boot
configuration and under dosemu (with its own copy of FreeDos) in Linux.
It's partially working in both environments at the moment.

Running FreeDOS, I am able to use the parallel port to transmit CW, but
I'm not making a connection with the rig on the serial port.

Running dosemu, I am able to talk to the rig on the serial port, but I'm
not able to transmit via the parallel port.

Is anyone currently using TRLog in either of these environments that I
might be able to compare notes with?

Thanks,
Joe W5CT

--
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly
making exciting discoveries.  A. A. Milne