Re: [Trlog] Help with PCMCIA in DOS

To: "'Timo Toro'" <Toro@ibb.fi>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Help with PCMCIA in DOS
From: "K0DQ" <k0dq@analog.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:49:57 -0400
Thanks, Timo.  In this case, no.  All the BIOS are the same (and latest) -
but some computers work, some don't.

Thanks to Bernie, ZS4TX, and Ron, KK1L, think we've narrowed it to the
socket/card drivers.  If anyone has a source for CARDWARE 2.0 or 3.0 I'd
appreciate the info.

Will update when have run all this to ground.

Thanks

Scott