Re: [Trlog] Country file (zone) issues from 2008 CQWw CW

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Country file (zone) issues from 2008 CQWw CW
From: Gary Reichow <kn0v@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:47:03 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for the response Tree but something doesn't add up. I did enter KH6DX
and it came up as Zone 31. 3Y0X came up as Bouvet until I took the '=' sign
out. It came up as Peter I after the '=' sign was removed. Same for 4U9ITU. It
didn't come up as Geneva until the '=' sign was removed.

Any idea why TR would not initialize using the 'old' format?

Tks - Gary (KN0V)