[Trlog] crashes

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] crashes
From: yvan skopek <yvskop@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 14:34:48 -0800 (PST)
Tree,
I ned the explanation, I did CQWWCW contest with TR log 6.91 and notebook
400MHz and WIN98SE:
1. I had the "freeze crash" of the PC, I did cold reset of the PC and find only
155 QSOs, 5 others was in the .TEMP file..... OUUUF (Thanks Tree!!). THE
PROGRAMM ADDS 5 NUMBERS FOR QSO !!!!!!!!
2.The second "freeze crash",.... at about 300QSO, cold reset, THE PROGRAMM ADDS
5 NUMBERS FOR QSO !!!!!!!!
3. I made 303 QSOs (not vy performant, but with 100W and balcon antenna 2x6m is
OK), but programm POST said me then 313 QSOs was converted to .ADIF file...
Also converting to CABR file it said also 313 QSOs...but it was only my 303
QSOs...
4. I tested the connection of my radio to notebook, but no possibility, I
cannot to see my freq of the TRX ICOM 756 ProIII. Config:
;--- ICOM IC-756 PRO III ---
RADIO ONE TYPE = IC756
RADIO ONE CONTROL PORT = SERIAL 1
RADIO ONE RECEIVER ADDRESS = 92