Re: [Trlog] combine TRmaster files?

To: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] combine TRmaster files?
From: John Unger <w4au@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 20:25:47 -0500
Actually, I forgot that there is a better way to do what you want.

You can do Post U, E, and F. The final menu will allow you to add ASCII or
.dta files to an existing .dta file. When you do this procedure, you will
have a bunch options and can add and blend calls; duplicate calls can be
set up to just increment a counter in the .dta file for the call. It works
well.

73 - John, W4AU