Re: [Trlog] CQ 160 Meter Contests -problem

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] CQ 160 Meter Contests -problem
From: "KL7RA" <kl7ra@ptialaska.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 22:53:01 -0900
I also just tested 6.92 and it works okay for zones. As a zone
sender I worry this will be a problem for lots of software. I
also noticed 6.92 does not get the packet spots from my internet
packet server via a serial port. I using 6.78 parameters, maybe
they have changed in this version. Not a problem for me as I
don't use packet during this contest.

73 Rich KL7RA