Re: [Trlog] CQ 160 with vintage TRLog?

To: <rt_clay@bellsouth.net>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] CQ 160 with vintage TRLog?
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 00:22:55 +0500
> I tried TR4W last night in the CQ160. I started out using it with a Winkey.
> Periodically it would send mostly random CW during or after a cw message.
> So still some bugs to be worked out there :(
>
> Later I tried it with com port keying and it seemed to work ok.
>
> Tor
> N4OGW

Yes Tor, I have noticed that as well. Still it happens very seldom (usually
once per 100-200 QSO) and can be dealt with easily by pressing Esc. The is
still in beta stage but it is already pretty usable and offers all the
advantages of Windows based  contest logger while preserving user interface
and ideology of the good old TRlog.
Dmitrij UA4WLI really has to be commended for single handedly porting this
great contest logger to Windows platform, excellent support and introduction
of some new features.

73, Igor UA9CDC