[Trlog] TRLog and USB ports

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] TRLog and USB ports
From: k6kyj@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:28:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hello. I have been retired from contesting for about three years and have been
drafted at the last minute to help out at a Field Day operation.

I have used TRLog for many years (but now I can't even find my software or
documentation; my station, etc. were destroyed by a 150 mph storm). I always
ran my CW and foot pedal interface from a parallel port with Win98.

Now, I have a laptop with only USB ports running Vista. I have the most recent
'freebie' download since there is insufficient time to order the latest version
of TRLog.

I am only concerned with CW keying on the rig. If anyone on this forum can
provide some feedback before Field Day, it would be greatly appreciated.

ron k6kyj
k6kyj@yahoo.com