Re: [Trlog] [Fwd: [Bulk] Re: TRLog and USB ports]

To: "John Harden, D.M.D." <jhdmd@bellsouth.net>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] [Fwd: [Bulk] Re: TRLog and USB ports]
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 04:15:49 +0600
I use TR4W for over a year now. Keying works just fine. Having said that
there were earlier versions that had some minor keying issues. They were
resolved and all is pretty good now. TR4W has practically all the features
of TRlog and some new additional features. Network is on the Ethernet and
there is even possibility of lock out over the network when working in multy
op category. Transition from TRlog to TR4W is  very easy.

73, Igor UA9CDC