Re: [Trlog] No data from CAT to computer...

To: paul@paul-hicks.ca
Subject: Re: [Trlog] No data from CAT to computer...
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:54:59 -0600
I never did get my serial ports to work with FreeDOS and TRLog, despite having
the DOS driver from the serial port chip manufacturer.

Finally gave up and moved to a 21st century logging program. The same serial
ports are still working fine with Windows XP, 5 years and two motherboards
later.

73,
Steve, N2IC