[Trlog] CTY.Dat files and TR

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] CTY.Dat files and TR
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:14:44 -0400
In working with AD1C and the new CTY.dat file  (for TR 6.90 and later) (with
the "=") I find that using either 6.94 or 6.95 I cannot get TR to populate
the zone for TO7A, TO4X, GB0KKS or GB1HAS (from the CTY revision list).  If
I use the CTY.dat file for (TR 6.89 and earlier) without the "=" in the file
it works fine.

Jim says for him in a DOS box the CTY.dat file (with the "=") works fine
with 6.95.

It must be something here unless someone else is seeing this?

Thanks,

Mike W9RE