Re: [Trlog] Help! DVK control lines "stuck" in TR695

Subject: Re: [Trlog] Help! DVK control lines "stuck" in TR695
From: Tree <>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 12:58:43 -0800
On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 08:03:33PM +0000, wrote:

> Fortunately, TR679 works, but I really appreciate the improved stability and
> "alt-d" callsign handling of TR695.

Well - I am sorry to say that this won't be fixed for this weekend.  I have
tried a few times to get this working and have failed thur far.

W0YK has sent me a couple of bottles of wine in an attempt to get me over
the edge on this - but I have had a very busy week and haven't had time to
look at it,

Trlog mailing list