[Trlog] Display question

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Display question
From: Ed Schuller <eschuller@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 15:14:02 -0800 (PST)
For the last 10 years or so (probably more), I have used a dual boot drive on
my computer to be able to run TRlog in native DOS. This past weekend, I finally
upgraded my monitor to a nice 23'' wide screen. Great under Windows, but I now
loose the top line or two when I run TR in DOS (I no longer see the contest
name and remaining memory, and the next line below that). I'm sure that there
is some statement I can invoke to size the screen, but I am at a loss to figure
it out. Does anyone have a solution (assuming one exists). Thanks.....

73,
Ed - K6CTA