Re: [Trlog] DVK Support

Subject: Re: [Trlog] DVK Support
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 09:19:28 -0800
On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 04:11:49PM -0500, Rod wrote:

> Tree, since you probably don't have much else to do, is there any
> interest or even possibility of porting at least a stripped down TRLog
> over to Linux?

You must have confused me for someone who is retired.

I admit there is some fascination with the idea of making a Linux logger.
However, since I am (whatever you call someone who has no penguins in his
office) - I probably need to spend some time getting to know Linux.

This probably won't happen anytime soon - perhaps when I really am retired.

With 3 daughters in their teens - this probably isn't going to happen in
the next few years.

Tree