Re: [Trlog] ARRL 10 Meter .dom Found....thanks

To: "Mike D." <hrg@cifnet.com>, trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] ARRL 10 Meter .dom Found....thanks
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 11:24:46 -0800
It sounds like the program is not using the ARRL10.DOM file.

What version of the program are you using?  If it is an older one that
came out before the change - it will be using the file S50P14DC.DOM
which does not have the Mexican states in it.  To fix this - you can
put the following command in your config file AFTER the CONTEST = ARRL
10 statement:

DOMESTIC FILENAME = ARRL10.DOM  (assuming that is what you named the file}

Tree