[Trlog] WAE

To: <>
Subject: [Trlog] WAE
From: "Mike Wetzel" <>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 10:24:27 -0400
FWIW I just sent in my Cabrillo log plus the other 2 files required and got
a very good quality report.  The only ? was my score in the Cabrillo did not
match the score from the log (224K vs. 1.2M) so you might confirm that in
your submission.  I used TR7.00.  The only problem I experienced is
something that  I have seen before.  I got the cursor back in the call sign
field late in the QSO process and could not get it out so I had to reboot
the computer both times.  I tried punching a lot of keys, some did nothing
and others sent unknown strings!

Mike W9RE

Trlog mailing list