[Trlog] TRLog and the K2

To: Trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] TRLog and the K2
From: "Ron, K6KYJ" <k6kyj@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 14:37:05 -0700 (PDT)
I have been totally away from amateur radio since 2009.  A friend recently
loaned me his K2/100 for use in the upcoming Sweepstakes.

I have been using TRLog since its inception and believe in staying with the
girl you bring to the dance.  Besides, I am too old to learn something new.

I keep an old desktop around whose sole function is to run TRLog and other old
contesting software.  My other rig still has vacuum tubes so I did not have to
worry about an interface for band change, etc.  I built my own interface for CW
generation and PTT control.

Now, I would like to interface the K2 and computer.  Any help would be
appreciated, preferably by private email.

I hope Tree realizes how much his software reflects my favorite adage: KISS.

Ron K6KYJ
K6KYJ at yahoo.com