Re: [Trlog] trlinux?

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] trlinux?
From: Ted Albert <ted.albert@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 21:45:31 -0500
Yes, I have been using version 0.03 on Ubuntu 12.04. I have used it to control my K3/10 and send CW using just the signals on the serial cable ... in my case ... a USB-to-Serial converter. So far I have used it for several QRP ARCI contests, CQWW CW and ARRL 160. Post has a few interface problems that I have somewhat managed to work-around. Prior to this Linux release I was using my last DOS version, 6.79, with DOSEMU on Linux.

73 de Ted, AB8FJ