Re: [Trlog] Parallel Serial Port

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Parallel Serial Port
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 16:01:44 +0000 (UTC)
Good day, Bill:

Byterunner sells PCI serial and parallel cards (PCI) that work with MSDOS.  I
used these with TRLog for several years.

That allows adding ports IF the computer has PCI slots (these are vanishing
rapidly though).  You can install MSDOS on the computer (dual boot) if it is a
Windows box.  Let me know if you need more information.

73,

Mark, KD4D