[Trlog] trlinux 0.44 and upcoming ARRL10M 2015

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] trlinux 0.44 and upcoming ARRL10M 2015
From: Carlin Royal <n5oe@nctwb.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 19:05:40 -0600
Hello trlog list. I am an old user of trlog (Dos v5-95) from back in the day. Have been using Linux now for about that same time frame but just recently bailed from all MS products here in the shack. I happened to run across the TRlinux port a few months ago and finally have gotten everything up and running great! Thanks to W9CF and his work here. Anyway, I just dipped into the TRlinux contesting usage this past weekend during the ARRL160, and loved the ease of performance, usage and simplicity all over again with this software.

My question to the list here is, with having the latest 0.44 release downloaded-installed-functioning, an up-to-date MASTER.DTA, and a good .CFG file I think configured,,, am I good to go for the ARRL 10m for the Mults/Scoring and such? I mean since I last really used the software, there were not all the VE (ONN, ONS, GTA, etc) and XE (GTO, AGS, CHH, etc) to deal with back then.

Any thing special I need to do POST wise except export to Cabrillo? Is it V3 when I do? Thanks for any and all comments and advise.
Carl
N5OE