[Trlog] NAQP Jan 2017 DC Multiplier

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] NAQP Jan 2017 DC Multiplier
From: Carlin Royal <n5oe@nctwb.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 05:39:36 -0600
I see that they have added the District of Columbia (DC) as a new multiplier beginning for the January 2017 run of NAQP. I plan on operating this as part of a team effort and wanted to double check with this group about modifying the NAQP.DOM file currently in version 0.44 of TRlinux. I simply went in and added "Dc = DC" into the list and it appears to be working correctly. Is that all I need to do?

Thanks,,, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the Group!

Carlin

N5oe