VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] CQWW VHF Contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CQWW VHF Contest
From: "John Lindholm" <w1xx@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 16:18:05 -0400
Certificates and plaques for the 2007 CQWW VHF Contest were mailed about
a week ago with a handful mailed yesterday.  Thanks to John, K9JK, for
printing up the certificates.  The 2007 Results with all the scores
appeared in the February issue of CQ and is now posted on the contest
website:  www.cqww-vhf.com <http://www.cqww-vhf.com/> .  The
announcement and rules for the 2008 contest, July 19 - 20, also are now
posted and will be in the upcoming June issue of CQ.  A new feature has
been added to the website thanks to Curt, K9AKS:  the past contest
records by call area and country for each category.  The rover records
will be added shortly.  We continue to gain further DX exposure for this
contest with the addition of more overseas coordinators to publicize the
contest in their respective countries. We look forward to seeing you
all.come July. in this 6- and 2-meter only contest.  73!!

-- John, W1XX, CQWW VHF Contest Director