VHFcontesting

Re: [VHFcontesting] Assisted Classes

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Assisted Classes
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:52:27 -0600
Because how can I, honestly running 10 watts or less from a hilltop
and using a battery, really compete with the likes of K2DRH? I would
continue to participate in the contests because doing it is too much
fun to me, but I'd certainly give up hope of ever winning anything.

And I don't at this time plan on carrying a 50 foot tower, 5 kW
generator, amps and beams with 30 foot booms up to the hilltop. By the
time I got it all set up the contest would be over.
:-)

73, Zack W9SZ