VHFcontesting

Re: [VHFcontesting] January VHF Logs - ROBOT working?

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] January VHF Logs - ROBOT working?
From: "Gabor Horvath" <ve7dxg@rac.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:48:38 -0800
I sent mine and a friend's in (last minute, as usual) last night, and got
confirmation this morning, with the note that it was 11 hours too late.
I think Sean will still accept it, but had to manually issue the receipt.
The rules say the deadline is "0359 UTC Thursday, February 25, 2010."
Probably just a robot hickup, although I should get used to sending in those
logs a bit earlier.
73,
Gabor, VE7DXG